ASM have built our business based on delivering and exceeding customer expectations. We understand our customers and we serve with quality systems
and an appreciation of individual needs.
- Comprehensive standard operating procedures audited regularly.
- Shift patterns in accordance with Working Time Directive.
- Experienced management team.
- Highly trained personnel committed to Continuous Professional Development.
- Working with state of the art technology and a flexible workforce.
- Motivated workforce due pay structure, training, decent shift pattern and a modern environment.
Please see a list of our Customer Expectation’s below and how ASM will meet the expectations.
- Manned 24 hour switchboard.
- Each client linked with personal account manager.
- All board members accessible to clients.
- All departments with trained staff who have basic knowledge of the company processes.
- Extensive bandwidth capacity; redundant & dedicated.
- Existing enterprise class data storage available on-site.
- Large floor space available for future growth.
- Staff with knowledge and skills to design and execute bespoke and innovative projects.
"Advanced Signal Monitoring turns regular CCTV from simple crime recording devices into proactive and effective crime prevention systems that work."− Matt Edgley, ASM Sales Director
"The ASM difference is our quality. Quality of people, quality of process and quality of service. Buying the cheapest solutions won’t deliver – ASM do, every time."− Ian Rossiter - Operations Manager
"Every site we protect is different and has its own threats and vulnerabilities. ASM’s service is bespoke and we get to know all our protected sites in great detail"− Cathie Flood– Technical Account Manager
Monitoring of Intruder & Fire Alarms, CCTV Systems used in Security Applications in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, BS5979 and BS7858Advanced Signal Monitoring Limited holds the SIA Approved Contractor status for the provision Security Guarding & CCTV